Powerball with BIGGER Jackpots,
BETTER Odds and MORE millionaires.
Jackpots start at $40 million, so don't miss out on a truly enormous jackpot.
Powerball is a multi-state jackpot game with drawings twice a week. Here's how to play:
- Purchase a Powerball ticket at any New Jersey Lottery Retailer. Tickets are available up to one hour before the Powerball draw.
- You can place up to five wagers on each bet slip. Use one board for each wager for just $2.00 a play.
- Select five numbers between 1-59, on the white section of your game card.
- Select one Powerball number between 1-35 on the orange section of your card.
- MULTIDRAW (optional): To play the same numbers for up to eight consecutive drawing, Mark the number of consecutive drawings you want, if more than one.
- Mark Yes for Power Play® to increase your non-jackpot prize.
- Select how you want to be paid if you win - either Annutiy (over a 30-year period) or Cash (the value of the advertized estimated jackpot amount in a lump sum).
- If you'd rather have the computer select numbers for you, choose the Quick Pick option.
- Give your card to your retailer. All sales are final.
Powerball drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday at approximately 10:59pm
Make your prize even bigger with Power Play®
If you want to increase your non-jackpot prizes with Power Play® simply mark the Power Play® YES box. Selecting the Power Play® option adds $1 per wager. Power Play® increased prizes now range from $12 to $2 million.
"Play It Again"!
Buying daily numbers & lotto tickets can be as simple as these three little words…"Play It Again"! learn more
Frequently Asked Questions at www.Powerball.com
For more information, see the Powerball Game Rules